Prof. Dr.-Ing. Mira Mezini
My group and I are currently working on these topics:
- Programming Languages: Reactive, Big Data Programming and Programmable Networks
- Software Security: Security Program Analysis, Automated Crypto Integration, Secure Languages
- Program Analysis and Mining Software Repositories
- Type Systems and Verifiable Guarantees
Our collective goal is to use, advance and create techniques from the fields of programming languages and software engineering to aid in current and future challenges to software development ranging from distributed computing and software security to experimental evidence.
I am proud about the following awards/memberships:
- German Academy of Engineering and Science (acatech)
- Advanced Grant of the European Science Foundation (ERC), 2012
- IT Security Prize of Horst-Görtz Foundation in 2014
- Honorary Doctorate, University Tirana, Albania in 2013
- IBM Eclipse Innovation Awards in 2006 and 2005
- Computer Science Panel of the German Science Foundation (DFG)
- Computer Science Panel of the European Science Foundation (2014 and 2016).
Our work is organized in and funded by the following projects: