Sylvia Grewe, M.Sc
I am a doctoral researcher in the Software Technology Group. I currently work on automating soundness proofs for type systems of domain specific languages. Before joining the Software Technology Group in August 2014, I worked on formalizing different concepts from the area of information-flow security within the proof assistant Isabelle/HOL (see entries in the Isabelle Archive of Formal Proofs below).
I obtained my Bachelor's degree in computer science at TU Darmstadt in 2010. From 2010 to 2012, I studied in a double degree program between TU Darmstadt and EURECOM in Sophia Antipolis (southern France). During this time, I studied 3 semesters in Sophia Antipolis and spent one semester writing my master's thesis in TU Darmstadt in the MAIS group. In September 2012, I obtained both the degrees Master of Science in computer science from TU Darmstadt and Diplôme d'ingénieur from TELECOM ParisTech in the name of EURECOM.
My research interests include:
- type systems and type theory
- formal verification of type systems
- proof assistants (Isabelle/HOL and Coq) and fully automatic provers
- functional programming languages
- information-flow security
- category theory
Preprints of publications (official entries see below):
- Type Systems for the Masses: Deriving Soundness Proofs and Efficient Checkers
Sylvia Grewe, Sebastian Erdweg, Pascal Wittmann, and Mira Mezini. In Proceedings of Symposium on New Ideas, New Paradigms, and Reflections on Programming & Software (Onward). ACM, 2015. [Link to file]
- Using Vampire in Soundness Proofs of Type Systems
Sylvia Grewe, Sebastian Erdweg, and Mira Mezini. In Proceedings of Vampire Workshop.EPiC, 2015. [Link to file]
Entries in the Isabelle Archive of Formal Proofs:
- A Formalization of Strong Security:
- A Formalization of Declassification with WHAT-and-WHERE Security:
- A Formalization of Assumptions and Guarantees for Compositional Noninterference:
Number of items: 2.
Grewe, Sylvia ; Erdweg, Sebastian ; Mezini, Mira
Grewe, Sylvia ; Erdweg, Sebastian ; Wittmann, Pascal ; Mezini, Mira